Enroue Halfkenny is available for conducting workshops and presentations on topics connected to his diverse areas of expertise. All programming engages authentically with the culture and integrity of your organization or community while being true to our own mission and purpose. Specific workshops and presentations can also be crafted in partnership with your community or organization in order to better align with your particular areas of interest.
- The integration of Western and Indigenous theories and practices of health and healing.
- Increasing the understanding of trauma and its impact on individuals, families, communities and organizations.
- Spirituality and mental health issues.
- Coping with grief and loss issues for individuals, family and community healing.
- Accessing ancestral connections for healing in the present.
- Using mindfulness techniques for self care and managing stress.
- Addressing issues of systemic oppression and bias for individuals, communities and organizations.
- “We Are Alive, Now! Healing With Your Ancestors/Speaking From Your Heart”.
- “Digging Deep: How Our Own Physical/Emotional/Spiritual Health Impacts Our Lives And Those Of Our Clients”.
- “Cultivating Compassion: Mindfulness Practices with Youth with Problem Sexual Behaviors (PSB)”.
- “Clinical Implications of Indigenous Healing Practices and Traditions”.
- “Addressing Trauma In Our Schools: Helping Nurses Help Children”.
- “Parenting 101-Supporting parents”.